WordPress and chill
Get started with the most popular Content Management System in the world.
WordPress is the most flexible website builder out there, and it powers a stunning 37% of websites. Big brands from several different industries have been using WordPress for years.
Facebook Newsroom, Marks & Spencer for business, The Rolling Stones, Mercedes-Benz, BBC America, and much more.
Why should you use WordPress?
As already mentioned above, WordPress powers around 37% of all the websites on the internet. And it does so for a reason.
WordPress can be used to build any kind of website like Blog, Online Shop, Web Application, or just a regular site.
Advantages of using WordPress:
- WordPress comes with an intuitive admin panel for making any type of alterations. Even those without previous web development experience can use WordPress.
- It’s highly customizable and makes it easy to change the content.
- WordPress is an SEO friendly platform
- Its functionality can extend by numerous plugins
- Multiple users
- Alongside the Bootstrap framework, WordPress is as responsive as it can get. It’ll render properly across popular media devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
- Supports Multilingual websites
- As a most supported framework in the world, WordPress has a large community
- Safe platform
If you’re not willing to spend thousands of £ on your new website, just don’t! There are many ready-to-go templates you can use with WordPress. Well designed, easily customizable, lightweight, fast, and secured. Talk to us and we’ll walk you through it!
Bespoke WordPress Design
Most people would like to have a website with a bespoke design tailored to their requirements. Unique design guarantees that you’ll never stumble upon the same website online. If your demand leans towards uniqueness, we can create a unique design with custom functionality for your website or E-commerce.
WordPress & Woocommerce – Online Shop
Turn your website into a secured, customizable, and fully featured online shop with WooCommerce plugin. WooCommerce works on top of WordPress, allowing you to list your products online, collect payments, or manage stock.
It’s also recognized as one of the best platforms for SEO practices.